Human Resource Recruitment & Placement Consulting
- - Recruitment (Recruiting Employees for Employers)
- - Training and Developing Employees for Employers
What sets up apart from all the others?
For Employers who are seeking skilled, competent, well educated employees to assist you achieve your business goals and objectives, look no further. We work with you to select and equip you with hard-working employees who match your requirements and provide the exact skills and competencies you need.
The Employee Recruitment, Selection and Hiring Process
Human resources are the best assets of any company. It is therefore extremely important who you hire to join your company and the processes through which the individual(s) go through prior to joining your organization.
We take the most effective steps and processes to recruit, select, train and prepare specific and required skilled and talented new employees for your company.
Below are a few of the specific exercises and training activities we take potential hires through prior to placing them in your respective companies/organizations.
Most Ghanaian graduates lack the required attitudes and approach towards work. We take our new recruits and potential hires through a rigorous and thorough training on adopting and learning the appropriate attitudes and approach towards work for the short and long-term.
We train potential hires by equipping them with the required professional skills to enhance their success on the job. Our trainees are trained to speak, write, dress and relate professionally in the workplace with their supervisors, colleagues and clients.
Regardless of your chosen industry, effective customer service is a key component for attracting and retaining customers and clients. We have made a commitment to prepare potential hires for effective and professional interactions with new and existing clients and customers of your company.
Before we release an employee for your company, we train them in relevant professional presentation skills. We train them on how to research relevant and needed information for a professional presentation, preparation of PowerPoint presentations slides, and professional speaking skills. We make sure the employee is prepared to function fully in this area of his/her professional life.
Effective Reading and Writing
Reading and writing is part of everyday work activity. Unfortunately, the Ghanaian higher educational system does not prepare and equip most graduates with such employable skills. In effect, an employee will not be able to perform assigned tasks if he/she cannot effectively fish out relevant information from multiple sources. Thus, we take the time to teach and train our potential hires on effective reading and writing skills to enhance their success on the job.
FOR JOB SEEKERS
We assure you of the best of training, preparation and development services from our American and Ghanaian-trained trainers to ensure that you land a job and become successful in your chosen industry.
We require all job seekers who would like to sign-up for our services to do the following:
- - Registration- Pick up a registration form and register with us to begin the process.
- - Complete the registration form to the best of your ability and knowledge and submit to our offices
- - Submit your resume/CV as an email attachment to the following email address- firstname.lastname@example.org.
- - You will be contacted by one of our colleagues to begin the process
All employers must observe and do the following:
- - Submit a formal request in writing (soft/electronic or paper copy) to our office via the following email address: email@example.com.
- - The Okantey Group representative will contact you for more information
Step One: We will do the following:
- - Advertise the job opening on The Okantey Group website and other platforms
- - Conduct a resume/CV selection process using a standard selection criteria
- - Conduct initial telephone interview with potential candidate(s)
- - Conduct series of face-to-face interview with potential candidate(s)
- - Select the potential hire for the position
- - Deliver the potential hire to the employer based on proposed schedule
- - Conduct interview at the employers premises if needed (with or without OGI representative)
Step Two: You will do the following:
- - Give The Okantey Group feedback regarding the process and the potential hire.
- - You provide the employment contract for new hire with details of terms and conditions.
Step Three: We will do the following:
- - Generate and deliver to you, the invoice with details of services provided for payment for the services provided.
- - Conduct regular and continuous follow-up and maintenance on the services provided to ensure the continuity of our working relationship with your company.
- - Conduct follow-up for feedback on the performance of the employee.
For more information on how to begin the process and the benefits we will bring to your company, contact us at:
Phone: 024-285-0220 or 054-881-2753
Public Relations Seminar Facilitator
- Lecture a small group of Public Relations Officers/ students
- Facilitate a weekend seminar
Required Skills and Experience
- A degree in Public relation & or Journalism
- 2-3 years work experience in a similar capacity
- Ability to create training materials
- Must be able to carry out research and write reports
- Experience in PowerPoint Presentation
How to apply:
Please email your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org